Learning Points: 80 Activities and Actions for Call Center Service Excellence by Peter R. Garber
English | 2004 | ISBN: 0874258073 | Pages: 112 | PDF | 5,8 MB
80 fun and effective activities that teach your employees the unique principles of call center customer service
Learning Points: 80 Activities and Actions for Call Center Service Excellence
Organizations with call centers are on the cutting-edge of an exciting and dynamic technological revolution that is taking place in customer service today. To succeed, your employees must understand the principles of call center customer service and how to apply them in an increasingly complex and challenging environment.
With Learning Points: 80 Activities and Actions for Call Center Service Excellence, you can prepare your employees to successfully meet the requirements of all the customers who call into your center.
These fun, engaging, and easy-to-use activities provide a variety of ways to learn more about call center customer service and how to satisfy callers' heightened expectations.
In just minutes, your employees will gain insights, tips, and guidance that will enable them to
* Build rapport on the telephone
* Take time to really understand the customer
* Use technology, customer information, and other tools of their trade effectively
* Provide solutions to customers, not more problems
* Support their team and contribute to its success however they can
* Help other team members by sharing information
* Respond to problems in ways that ensure they keep the customer's business
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed