AutoCAD Certified Professional Prep Course with Shaun Bryant (updated 2/1/2016)
Become an Autodesk Certified Professional. This training course helps you study for the certification exam while you reinforce your CAD skills.
Shaun Bryant helps you understand the two pathways available: Autodesk Certified User-for new designers who want to demonstrate basic proficiency and a commitment to academic success or career development-and Autodesk Certified Professional-for those who possess more advanced skills and can solve complex workflow and design challenges. He then walks through the basic drawing skills, object manipulation techniques, organization skills, annotations, and layout and print options that are necessary to pass both certifications.
- Creating and publishing AutoCAD files
- Drawing shapes and lines
- Creating isometric drawings
- Transforming objects
- Creating and using arrays
- Organizing objects and layers
- Reusing content with blocks
- Adding text, dimensions, multileaders, and scales
- Creating layouts
- Setting printing and Descriptionting options
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed